Fighting game fans, get ready for an exciting weekend of gaming at the TORYUKEN Fighting Game Championships. This year's event will take place on June 24-25 at the Courtyard Marriot Hotel in Downtown Toronto.
TORYUKEN is one of the largest fighting game events in Canada, and this year’s event promises to be bigger and better than ever before. With a focus on community-building and competitive gameplay, the event attracts players from across the country and beyond. This year’s event will feature some of the most popular fighting games, including Street Fighter 6, Tekken 7, Guilty Gear Strive, and many more.
COMPETITION REQUIRES REWARDS
Don’t miss the chance to compete for the $500 prize bonus in addition to the regular tournament prize pool, exclusively for the winner of the Street Fighter 6 tournament at TORYUKEN Fighting Game Championships.
Don’t miss the chance to compete for the $500 prize bonus in addition to the regular tournament prize pool. This exciting prize adds an extra level of competition and excitement to an already action-packed event. Bring your best game and show off your skills!
Location and Accessibility:
- The Courtyard Marriot Hotel is located at 475 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4Y 1X7, Canada.
- It is situated in the heart of downtown Toronto and is easily accessible by public transportation or car.
- The hotel is within walking distance of several subway stations, making it a convenient location for attendees traveling by subway.
- If you are driving to the hotel, you can access it via the Gardiner Expressway or the Don Valley Parkway.
- From the Gardiner Expressway, take the Yonge St. exit and drive north on Yonge St.
- From the Don Valley Parkway, take the Bloor St. exit and drive west on Bloor St. until you reach Yonge St.
- There is a parking lot available at the hotel for an additional fee.
- The hotel is located near several subway stations, including College Station, Dundas Station, and Wellesley Station.
- From College Station, take the Yonge-University Line northbound and exit at Dundas Station. Walk south on Yonge St. for about 5 minutes to reach the hotel.
- From Dundas Station, walk south on Yonge St. for about 5 minutes to reach the hotel.
- From Wellesley Station, walk north on Yonge St. for about 10 minutes to reach the hotel.